Thursday, July 31, 2014

Book Review of Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Book Review: (SPOILER FREE)
Title & Author- Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Genre- Young Adult, Teen Fiction, Paranormal, Romance
Rating- 4.5/5

Synopsis- "Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I’ve sworn him off, even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But we’ve got bigger problems.

Something worse than the Arum has come to town…"
*** I'm gonna stop the synopsis at that because it goes into the spoilers of the book!***
Review-  Don't read the whole synopsis of this book- who ever wrote it decided to throw in some spoilers!  I enjoyed the story of this book a bit more than I did the first one.  Daemon's efforts to show Katy he wants her was swoon worthy!  Also, I like Katy's character.  It's been a while since I haven't gotten extremely annoyed with the female protagonist.  She's independent, brave, and willing to work herself to kick ass.  And she isn't that much of a complainer.  Seeing Katy's book-lover side was awesome!  The IMM, review/blog, and vlog references in this book showed Armentrout's appreciation and dedication.

I ordered Opal on Amazon and I can't wait for it to arrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment