Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Rating System

★ - for writing the book
★★ - quality of the writing
★★★ - quality of the story 
★★★★ - how well the pacing was done
★★★★★ - did this book have my devotion throughout reading it?

Hey guys!  So I recently made some changes to my sidebar.  As you can see, I have added a "Where To Find Me" section which link to all the places you can find me on the internet!  

I have also added a "How I Rate" section.  Since I never had a rhyme or reason as to how I rate the books I've read, I thought I'd try something new!  I'll be looking for these qualities as I rate a book after I've finished it.  If I feel as though one is lacking in one of these qualities, I'll give it a half star.

Lastly, I've added a section where you can contact me!  The best way to reach me is through e-mail (bookrazy2011@yahoo.com), but you can also leave me a message via blog.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment